What do you want to fix?
Serve Passaic and Morristown CountiesWorking out of Morristown and Pompton Plains, NJ in Passaic County - just a short ride from Wayne NJ - Jersey Laptop Repair strives for excellence and convenience. You can bring your laptop or other device to our office or have one of our expert technicians come out to your home or business for on-site repair. We also offer pickup and delivery services for all of North Jersey from High Point State Park down to Edison and New Brunswick.
We fix all electronics
Our highly trained technicians can take any broken gadget or device you have and fix it up better than new. And while you have your laptop fixed, continue working with one of our top of the line Laptop Rentals. You never have to miss a beat, and we'll have your computer back to you in no time at all. We provide fast service and prices that cannot be beat. We offer free estimates and a 30 day guarantee on ALL repair jobs, whether that be computer repair, laptop repair, iPhone repair, or any other electronics repair.
- Arthur’s journey in laptop repair and computer services has taken him from running Wall Street IT departments, at Fortune 100 companies like JP Morgan Chase, to teaching as an adjunct technology instructor. Arthur’s story begins in Minsk, Belarus. When Arthur was a boy, his family was forced to immigrate to the United States as a result of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. Arthur grew up in Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn and quickly picked up computer and programming skills through trial and error and a lot of bright intuitive learning. He obtained his B.S. in Computer Science from the New York Institute of Technology, propelling him into his career as a corporate IT manager and later as a computer services provider. Certifications/Specialties: A+, MSCE, CCNE, Network Management/Repair, Computer Instruction and Consulting First ‘Real’ Computer: Compaq 486DX 3 at the age 16.
- When Zoltan was a kid, he drove his parents crazy when they would buy him new toys and he would take them apart just so he could fix them and put them back together. As an adult his interest in taking things apart has diminished (slightly) but his ability to repair them has grown immensely. Zoltan, LaptopMD+’s Lead Technician, holds a B.S. in Engineering. His repair skills and wealth of knowledge makes Zoltan LaptopMD+’s premier problem solver – ask this guy anything computer related (or not) and he’ll have an answer for you. Certifications: Netcom – Information Technology, A+, COMPTIA Net +, CCNA Specialties: Data Recovery, Hardware Support and Maintenance, Mac Repair
- Matt started as a floor manager at LaptopMD+ in January of 2010 and moved up the ladder quickly as LaptopMD+’s Chief Financial Officer. Matt, a Columbia graduate with a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering with a Focus in Energy Systems, has a strong background in computer repair with 9 years of experience working on the hardware support team at SAS and has been working hands on with computers his whole life. Matt prides himself in being self taught and, though he lacks specific computer or technical schooling, has taught himself programming and software coding skills and has gone on to become industry certified in multiple technical areas. Matt is in charge of managing the staff and oversees all finances and business operations. Certifications:Certified by Dell (4+ years) Specialties: Business Development and Operations Management
- Milan joined LaptopMD+ in January of 2010 and has a strong background in electric and computer engineering. Before coming to LaptopMD+, Milan worked extensively in IT support and customer service specializing in computer and network maintenance. Milan is one of many computer technicians at LaptopMD+ but is also in charge of working directly with customers on technical issues and managing all junior level technicians. Milan is LaptopMD+’s go-to guy for computer repair and customer relations regarding repair jobs and can be counted on for detailed computer repair. Certifications:A+, Microsoft Visual Studio (C+) Specialties: Hardware Repair, Network Maintenance, Customer Support
- Originally from Argentina, Pablo Zauzich is LaptopMD+’s go to guy for onsite iPhone and computer repair. Pablo’s experience stretches across a variety of fields including computer and network repair, virus removal, data recovery and, of course, iPhone repair. Pablo has a vast array of knowledge managing onsite software and hardware installations and is a trusted technician for onsite support and customer assistance. Certifications:A+, Net+ Specialties:On site Setup and Support, Computer and Hardware Repair, Setup and Installation, iPhone Repair, and A/V Installation
- Dima, a systems administrator and repair technician at LaptopMD+, has a wide background in IT infrastructure management and maintenance. An immigrant from Russia, Dima has experience in bilingual computer training and support, most notably having been in charge of training and staff enrichment classes as part of his involvement on the IT support team at a top Russian University. He holds a M.S. in Computer Information Systems and has a wide array of experience in repairing computers and performing network management. Certifications:M.S. in Computer Information Systems Specialties:Systems/Network Management, Programming, and Computer Troubleshooting
- With a strong background in web development and project management experience, Tim leverages the best of his analytical nature as the Director of Online Marketing at LaptopMD+ where he is responsible for the company’s marketing initiatives, project development, and online development. With degrees in communication studies and web development, Tim’s past experience includes ecommerce information architecture/development and new media work with newspapers including print, design, and online responsibilities. Before joining LaptopMD+, Tim worked in New York’s lighting district on the Bowery as the lead developer and information architect for a leading ecommerce and brick & mortar lighting company. Specialties:Project Management and Information Architecture
- Alex came to LaptopMD+ from McDonald’s Corporation where he served as a business manager and assistant marketing coordinator for the Gulf Coast region, responsible for business development and the coordination of promotional roll outs. At LaptopMD+, Alex’s responsibilities include creative development of all marketing endeavors and is the head of press relations in addition to coordinating the company’s marketing and development projects. A native of the Northeast, Alex has worked in the past as a freelance writer, most notably for AOL News, Politics Daily, and other media outlets, and studied communications at Rutgers University. Alex has also worked with a number of NYC charities on a pro bono basis. Specialties:Content Marketing, Public Relations, Creative Development.
Laptop, Macbook, iPhone repair in New Jersey
With the convenient offices in Pompton Plains, NJ, Morristown, NJ and NYC LaptopMD+ is a full-service computer repair company specializing in computers, phones and gadgets repair.